Sonic Electronix

I just want to let you know that not everyone who works at Advance Auto Parts is as big a dumbass as that guy is, i feel embarassed to know that there are people that work in the same company as me that make me look bad too. i'm sorry for your misfortune at the store and i do hope you continue to shop there, just refrain from talking with that douchebag.

i will still shop there dont be embarassed you just have the gift of wanting to bump

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

What car do you have? In most cars the only way to do 4 12's sealed of from the trunk is to do like a Half Wall, in my car(03 Grand Am) the I could maybe squeeze 3 12's staggered ported through the rear deck, and that is pushing it.

its an 06 sebring

i going to look at your build next so dont quote me on this but i need to keep my back seat. its bad enough i dont have a trunk anymore. i get so much shit for that. some people just dont understand.

theres room in the trunk and my ruff estmates. make it so i can put a 38 inch wide 34 inch deep 15 inch high. but there would be no room in the back for the port to get any air. my other problem with that is getting the box in the trunk. build a beast of a box, 16 high 32 wide and 28 deep. had a bitch of a time getting it in. (just for now that box is just for a min while i wait for my other 2 subs to get back) and wil be cut out of the trunk.

if i take all the seats out and remove the windsheild i can slide it in from the front of the car (am willing to do that) but not willing to lose the back seat.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

did you cut a wire some where?

yea the one going to the alternator i dont know where it goes to i.e where its connected to. i guessen the starter. everything works better then expected. just wondering.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

Good luck on finding it LOL, considering I dont have one on here, do your seats fold down? If they dont I wouldnt waste my time sealing it off from the trunk, also if your set on 4 subs you could do subs up port back, depending on what subs they are, or you could do 2 monster subs sealed off from the trunk, and will most likely get louder than the 4 smaller subs.

As for me I am currently ordering the equipment to start my rebuild, which will consist of 2 12" DC LVL4xl's sealed off from the trunk off of about 2K a piece, with Aero ports in the between the subs.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Good luck on finding it LOL, considering I dont have one on here, do your seats fold down? If they dont I wouldnt waste my time sealing it off from the trunk, also if your set on 4 subs you could do subs up port back, depending on what subs they are, or you could do 2 monster subs sealed off from the trunk, and will most likely get louder than the 4 smaller subs.

As for me I am currently ordering the equipment to start my rebuild, which will consist of 2 12" DC LVL4xl's sealed off from the trunk off of about 2K a piece, with Aero ports in the between the subs.

i would love to go with bigger better subs. but for now i have to make due. moneys tight. there kicker cvr 12 2 ohms kicker 750.1 amp one two 12s 350 each i am guessing

subs are rated for 2.25 feet max ported

seats fold down

if the port faces back there will be no room between the trunk and the port (i dont think thats good)

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

yea the one going to the alternator i dont know where it goes to i.e where its connected to. i guessen the starter. everything works better then expected. just wondering.

Why would the alternator output go to the starter... OH $h!t, I hope you didn't cut the wrong wire. Can you post a pic?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Why would the alternator output go to the starter... OH $h!t, I hope you didn't cut the wrong wire. Can you post a pic?

i dont know why . ill pst some pic in about 20 mins

it was the wire going to the altnator that i cut there was two wire comeing from the (+) on the battire. i am assuming that the battire, starter, and altontor are on curcuit.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

Is the wire you cut, red about 8 guage in size and had a rubber boot where it connected to the alt, if so that was your charging wire, and now your car will be running only on your battery and your battery wont recharge.

Also the battery is connected to the starter directly from the battery, the other wire you(from the battery) see runs all your accesories.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Depending on the manufacturer/year/model, they have another wire that runs to the computer (the comp controls the alt remotely on some older models and most newer models). It'll still run but your warning light will come on. Like I said, depends on the manufacturer/model/year.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card