need some SERIOUS help NOW!

sorry to sound so demanding but i do need help. i have another computer. it's a compaq. it has a illegal version of windows because whoever put it on was an idiot. so i plugged it in and had my wireless mouse it and it wasn't picking it up. so i moved it and BAM! it stopped. now no mouse will work, and at the welcome screen, it says to resolve the problem now or resolve later. problem being that it isn't a genuine version. so i can't move my mouse because i have no driver and i can't get past the welcome screen because i can't click either or tab or anything. so what do i do?

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

lol seeing as it already had a bootleg copy of windows when u bought it, thats pretty sketch, you shoulda reformatted it when you bought it and installed the genuine version of windows on it....also pretty sketch that the previous owner didn't reformat before sell either, he obviously didn't know wtf he was doing.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

lol seeing as it already had a bootleg copy of windows when u bought it, thats pretty sketch, you shoulda reformatted it when you bought it and installed the genuine version of windows on it....also pretty sketch that the previous owner didn't reformat before sell either, he obviously didn't know wtf he was doing.

lol. well my stepdad had it, lost the windows CD and when he had a guy put it on, he was an idiot. so my stepdad just gave me this one for temp use until i get my new one.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

• 2 weeks later...
lol. well my stepdad had it, lost the windows CD and when he had a guy put it on, he was an idiot. so my stepdad just gave me this one for temp use until i get my new one.

if you needed to, i think you might be able to call compaq and tell them you 'lost' your disk, and they'll send a new one..

i did that with a dell i was renting to own because the rental center wouldnt give the disks to you untill you fully paid for the pc =P

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg