Second Skin Audio

Alpine Enclosure

had my type r's for about a week and im tired of the sealed box... wondering if n e 1 out there knows sum dimensions of a box...ready to put them in a ported box and im a first time builder...not too sure about how all the tuning works...i kno i want the box around 35hz tho...they're 2 12's...thanks...

had my type r's for about a week and im tired of the sealed box... wondering if n e 1 out there knows sum dimensions of a box...ready to put them in a ported box and im a first time builder...not too sure about how all the tuning works...i kno i want the box around 35hz tho...they're 2 12's...thanks...

What car do your drive, and what are you max dimensions of your trunk.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i could draw you something up for a fee........ small fee that is comes with a cutsheet

I would get one from him^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He has a little more exp with box's than I.

The one I am coming up with using the specs you listed is about 3.5 cubic feet after port and sub displacement, but the port area is slightly smaller than I would like(11.9xxx) per cubic foot. I could post it up if you would like.

9-7-20097-26-09PM.png

Just something I made up real quick

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would get one from him^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He has a little more exp with box's than I.

The one I am coming up with using the specs you listed is about 3.5 cubic feet after port and sub displacement, but the port area is slightly smaller than I would like(11.9xxx) per cubic foot. I could post it up if you would like.

9-7-20097-26-09PM.png

Just something I made up real quick

thanks...i may even try urs since i have sum free time...just to c if i like...