Sundown Audio

I'm not sure if this post will be considered spam or what, but I wanted to give props to Jacob for making a really great and dependable product. I bought two of these while he was blowing them out as I was wanting to try out some of Sundown's products, as I don't know anyone in the local vicinity who uses them. And given the pricing at the time it was hard not to work my butt off hustling some of my old stuff to buy them...and convince a friend of mine to grab one as well. :8) At the moment I have it powering an old school Fosgate spp-188 and it pushes it amazing; even though it's into an 8 ohm load. For anyone looking for a review this is a good product by a great brand, and considering the newer version seems a bit hardier I would definitely recommend these. I haven't been able to see it at it's full potential yet, but I fully plan on it soon as the money allows to upgrade to some quality woofers that offer more wiring options:spiteful: I'm really looking forward to get both of them installed and putting them through their paces as they seem to have a lot of potential, and possibly early next year trying out the other amps offered by sundown. :D

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1