zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Dual 15" *** trash Subwoofers, 8.00cf, 27Hz.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 10" *** trash, 1.35cf 33Hz.
splzx3 Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Dual 15" *** trash Subwoofers, 8.00cf, 27Hz. holly crap dude ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 All I can say is that is the nicest looking sketch up I have ever seen. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
DUBIE Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Dual 15" *** trash Subwoofers, 8.00cf, 27Hz. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif i bet this thing makes the LOWS sound hella good and get real LOW!!!. im liking this sketch!... if only i had 2 15's..
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 4 18" Fi BTL, 30cu.ft 27Hz...
EndlessSilence Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Very nice, i couldnt do stuff that good in skech up, good work.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 Very nice, i couldnt do stuff that good in skech up, good work. Here is one for a 10" Kicker L5, 2.26cf, Tuned to 25Hz.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 *** 12-D1 junk, 2.25cu.ft 33Hz
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 *** 10-D1 trash, 1.35cf 33Hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.