Fs: 87 Acura Integra W/ Jdm Motor Swap $700 O.b.o Or Trade**sold**

hey guys.. going through some hard times.. got a car i need to get rid of. here what it is and what it gots.

87 Acura Integra LS, with a JDm motorswap from japan ( was told about 30k on it), has new fuel injectors, new transaxles, new air system ( for emisions ), new starter, new altenator, stage 2 clutch and clutch assembly, resurfaced flywheel, new sparkplugs, new water pump. it also has 2 1/4" exhaust with a single in dual out racing muffler no cat, also has a rebuilt transmission, with a short shifter, car is fast and runs ok. it needs someone to work on the vacuum system, it wasn't hooked up right when guy installed the motor. I have put alot of time in this car, just need to get rid of it.

The dash is in excellent condition. the door pannels have some sun damage. the moon roof is in excellent condition, no leaks, glass is not broken. the carpet needs to be cleaned, seats are in ok condition, i always had seat covers on there. The car is PRIMER BLACK. I was going to repaint it this year since i work for Sherwin Williams paint.

Car is located here in nevada. I am asking 1500 O.B.O. i have more than that in parts and price of the motor.. it has to go.. If car sells on this site i will make a donation to steve mead himself..

My website has been shut down, due to not renewing the domain since i am in transit with a new domain. i will post pics when i can.. they are too big to post on here.

any questions post here.. or contact me on AIM: KanYonIrcNet Yahoo: justinstohlman MyspaceIM: bass_master_14

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

lol nah im good thanx tho

i already moved the system into my focus.. for the competition in sacramento on the 22nd. the system sounds excellent in the integra. just do not have the money to register and insure the car... going through some hard times..

i bought the motor from Sunrise engines in Chico California. i use to street race with my integra tehre when i was younger.. I sold the car a couple years ago, and the guy owed me money. he was suppost to register it, and so the smog as part of the deal. i cut him a great deal on the car. he left where he was living, and took the car. i had to hunt him down cause he still owed me money. i finally found him, and he had no money, so i went back 2 weeks later and he left there to live some where else and i had to hunt him down again.. and finally after 2 months i found him and my car had a rod blew through the side of the engine. s he told me i could have the car. it was all messed up. no tail lights, no battery, headlights were missin, i spent a lot of moeny to fix it up.. paid for a new motor.. i have dumped a bunch of cash in it. CLEAN TITLE. ohh yeah has a rebuilt tranny too.. i need to edit it.

has new battery, basically new everything.. great car.. 900.00 motor. then all the parts.. 175 for the transaxles.. and keep going for everything.. the injectors are rebuilt.. 90.00 ea

Edited by XtremeSPL

i bought the motor from Sunrise engines in Chico California. i use to street race with my integra tehre when i was younger.. I sold the car a couple years ago, and the guy owed me money. he was suppost to register it, and so the smog as part of the deal. i cut him a great deal on the car. he left where he was living, and took the car. i had to hunt him down cause he still owed me money. i finally found him, and he had no money, so i went back 2 weeks later and he left there to live some where else and i had to hunt him down again.. and finally after 2 months i found him and my car had a rod blew through the side of the engine. s he told me i could have the car. it was all messed up. no tail lights, no battery, headlights were missin, i spent a lot of moeny to fix it up.. paid for a new motor.. i have dumped a bunch of cash in it. CLEAN TITLE. ohh yeah has a rebuilt tranny too.. i need to edit it.

has new battery, basically new everything.. great car.. 900.00 motor. then all the parts.. 175 for the transaxles.. and keep going for everything.. the injectors are rebuilt.. 90.00 ea

afternoon bump... told a guy local $1,000.00 or trade... priced to sell.. donation to steve meade still stands... prefer cash..

afternoon bump... told a guy local $1,000.00 or trade... priced to sell.. donation to steve meade still stands... prefer cash..

if anyone wants pics let me know, i will have to e-mail you them.. my website still hasn't been uploaded yet

upload the pics to imageshack.us and post them on here, the forum will resize the pictures from there

got your im's.. pics will be sent to you guys... pics will be uploaded in a few hours... i am sorry for the delay.. having internet problems.. i will be in california in a few hours and on my t3 server.. pics will be delivered.. thanx..