Fs: 87 Acura Integra W/ Jdm Motor Swap $700 O.b.o Or Trade**sold**

well i am up near reno nevada.. i want to get rid of the car before i move back to california.... if you got the car for in az you will have no worries about smog or anything.. there is no cat on the car.. just straight pipe, with a exhaust muffler for performance. he car is built for [power.. i have no ac on it, like i said.. strickly performance.. has no problems hitting 140 mph :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

In-Laws have some time in Reno.......when ru leavin for Cali?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Oh well dat sux

J

car is gong to NOR CAL tomorrow.. have like 5 people wanting to see it. and people are comming with CASH in hand.. so.. NOT officially sold.. but i have been told rom a guy that he will pay 900.00 cash for it.

I had phone calls all day today.. people from craigslist. i had e-mails on both the acura and honda. and have people to see both cars on friday..

Friends call me CASH!!! you have it.. i want it.. and i will sale everything.. i hear the werd CASH.. i am fuckin ON IT!!!

Thank you everyone who left a post on this. and to everyone that was interested in the car.

What about the blazer in the background?

J

i just yanked the tranny out of it... it will be for sale later on.. needs a tranny.. motor runs great. my fiance brother put the wrong automatic tranny fluid in it, and it ate the seals.. tranny is bad. it is a v6 motor.. offer a good price i am sure you can have it..

there is also a 49 ford pickup and 49 ford coupe :) but you are not getting my 23 t-bucket :)