So, i answer the phones at my job on certain days for an hour or two so the receptionist can take her breaks.

Well about thirty minutes ago i get a phone call from a secretary at another law office asking for our head attorneys email.

I said it was against our policy to give it out. She wanted to speak to someone who could. At that point the other line rang so i asked her to hold for a moment.

After waiting for two minutes tops on the other line. she hung up. She called back yelling about how i kept her on hold for fifteen minutes and how someone has given her the email address before. I said it had to have been someone else and it was not me who had given it to her before. She then asked to speak to Our attorneys secretary, which i gladly passed along.

The lady had the audacity to tell her that i tried to tell her i was two different people and that i was lying to her.

That i had kept her on hold for fifteen minutes. How she had MAJOR problems with me.

URGH! i hate people. Like i was trying to play games with a woman who was probably 15 yrs older then me.

sorry for the venting.

:(

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg