HPI_Savage25 Posted September 10, 2009 Report Posted September 10, 2009 Ok I know that SMD has the gaming forum in it but was wondering if anyone would want to start up a gaming forum with me? I had one a while back when Resistance Fall of Man came out for the PS3 and it did well until it got hacked and they wanted $500 to release it and I said no so they deleted it. Anyways looking to start one back up....anyone up to it with me? Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....
HPI_Savage25 Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Posted September 10, 2009 Also if a staff feels this needs to be deleted please do so.... Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.