Second Skin Audio

4 15s in Astro/safari

I didn't realize the horn part on top of the box. hmmm. and that far to the back of the van. Trying to rethink what I mentioned earlier.

Maybe a half wall, subs and port firing forward with what I was talking about earlier. I'm not sure.

Was that 146 on music or tone?

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Posted Today, 04:02 PM

I didn't realize the horn part on top of the box. hmmm. and that far to the back of the van. Trying to rethink what I mentioned earlier.

Maybe a half wall, subs and port firing forward with what I was talking about earlier. I'm not sure.

Was that 146 on music or tone?

It was on a tone...Like I said, I feel like rebuilding a better box and the back of my van has a leak now so some of the mdf is swole up :aggressive: They have some 3/4" Birch plywood on sale for $25 so I might get it now while its that low and because incase I have a leak again it wont swell...

97 GMC Safari

4 Soundstream T5's

2 Soundstream TRX2000.1d

1 Soundstream TRX4.880

16 Soundstream SST6.5's

300a Iraggi alt.

Team Soundstream

Ok, I made a design real quick...I didnt get to add the smooth edges from fiberglassing and all of the 6.5s and tweeters going on the front and back of the box but this is the basics. The black rectangle on top will be a 15" monitor. Hope yall like it. Its going to be 15 cu. ft without the port.

subbox.jpg

97 GMC Safari

4 Soundstream T5's

2 Soundstream TRX2000.1d

1 Soundstream TRX4.880

16 Soundstream SST6.5's

300a Iraggi alt.

Team Soundstream

Posted Today, 12:27 PM

looks sweet

you aught to come out would be nice to see some others from smd

Yea I'm definitely going. I live in Arabi so its down the street from my house lol

Posted Today, 12:49 PM

man that van is sick got and vids of it and how does vinal sound on the 4 15's

Thanks, it sounds awesome with music...really good on the lows since its a folded horn so the bass travels a good bit past my van. I dont have any vids right now but I will once I build the new box in a week. I had a leak in the back of my van and it ruined some of the box and my mixer for the turntables... :censored:

97 GMC Safari

4 Soundstream T5's

2 Soundstream TRX2000.1d

1 Soundstream TRX4.880

16 Soundstream SST6.5's

300a Iraggi alt.

Team Soundstream

nice hopefully you will be at scrapin 2010 becasue i will finally get a chance to compete and check out some SMD systems

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Open cotainer law? lol

I think I missed all the good stuff at Scrapin' this year. Of course I was only there for like 3 hours because it was SO effin hot. I'll be at cruisin though.

Build looks good sir, more pics.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted Today, 01:26 AM

nice hopefully you will be at scrapin 2010 becasue i will finally get a chance to compete and check out some SMD systems

Always go to Scrapin...I been going for at least 4 years. After I got my trophy this year, they said they goona open both parts of the collisium, the original one and the new part they buildin and are gonna use the parking lot they been using and the other one where spectators park....its gonna be huge :clapping:

Posted Today, 01:37 AM

Open cotainer law? lol

I think I missed all the good stuff at Scrapin' this year. Of course I was only there for like 3 hours because it was SO effin hot. I'll be at cruisin though.

Build looks good sir, more pics.

Well the cop just looked at it and said nice minibar and kept asking if I had any weapons lol...not a damn think about have I been drinking. I will start buildin the new box once I get the new subs in and it stops raining over here :sorry: I cant get anything done...cant wait to get a garage.

97 GMC Safari

4 Soundstream T5's

2 Soundstream TRX2000.1d

1 Soundstream TRX4.880

16 Soundstream SST6.5's

300a Iraggi alt.

Team Soundstream