Which One?

Guest Nismofreak

Which one?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• PC
    • Mac

yea.. i used macs before.. but i never wanted one or thought i would ever have one... UNTIL i tried the PowerMac G5, wow, I loved that thang!! I fell in love with its design! then I found out how reliable OS for Mac was, then i just knew I had to have one!! and I knew I had to have the 20" Cinema Display with it! =D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

06 SCION tC

Guest MegaloManiac

lol nismo is a push over, as soon as the apple bullys stepped there ethug game up he collapsed lol

dont blame the g4s....excuses :rolleyes:

yea.. its sad he was talking bad about a new Mac G5 when he experienced a G4... my school has two mac labs, G4s in one, G5s in the other, the Mac lab with G4 everyone hates.. lol.. always having problems.. lol..

When I had a class in the Mac Lab, me and my buddy John were the only two people using G5s, there was only TWO G5s in the G4 Mac Lab.. lol.. i couldnt stand the G4s lol..

06 SCION tC

Guest Nismofreak

In middel school I had g-4. They sucked, no joke. was a mac school. ONly macs. anyways I will look into the cheapest apple laptop.

MacBook Core 2 Duo (White)

Thats the cheapest one at 1099$

But if you go to school/college or someone in your family works with Fed/Gov you can get a discount.

I got discount on all my macs. I did college discount on my laptop, then federal on my G5 cuz dad is military.. but really, anyone can get discount.. you dont have to have proof either.. lol..

06 SCION tC

Archived