Which One?

Guest Nismofreak

Which one?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• PC
    • Mac

Guest MegaloManiac

This explains a lot of what I'm trying to get across.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...q=mac&hl=en

he was using an old imac g3.....it explains it, that was about the same time when windows 98 was in use.....more problems on windows side Brotha!

also heres a silly reason why mac works: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...apple&hl=en

RAY!!! You mah dog yo!!

MAC ALL THE WAY ALSO!!

lots of you say PC over Mac... cuz of games..

MAC is more for professional people, not people that play with ....games.. although, you can run some of the best games on a Mac!

Mac OSX is much more stable and reliable, not to mention its excellent for designers and those who do Video, Photography, etc..

It all depends on your uses for the computer. If your into gaming and stuff i'd say PC is for you, BUT if your into the professional business world, designing and editing... video production.. you would DEFF go with a MAC.

Its all preference.. just dont HATE those who choose the best computer for THEIR preference and USE

06 SCION tC

Guest Nismofreak

I do designing and make movies on my Pc better than a mac. Gaming is my hobby but use my computer for everything and just hate apples.

O my god look at the score. PC is winning. Apple suck . Look at the score.

ok... lol.. i garantee a lot more people here have PCs (windows).. theres Dell, Gateway, Sony, Alienware (beast), etc...

then...

the only Mac is... MAC!! =D

No one else produces an Apple Computer except APPLE!! come on.. lol..

and Apple computers can even run Windows, jsut as all the other computers....

Nismo, more people have PCs so i garantee more people will vote PC... I never thought I'd have a Mac until i actually used one, then I bought one, then bought ANOTHER..

06 SCION tC

I do designing and make movies on my Pc better than a mac. Gaming is my hobby but use my computer for everything and just hate apples.

Whats to hate on an apple... ?

dont say software compatibiity cuz you CAN run windows on a MAC, so that is NOT an issue.

Apple makes really slick designing computers, the Laptops are super slick, thin, and the speeds are very well matchable and even top off plenty other!!

just sayin... if you've never owned an apple computer.. and actually used the new macs for a while.. dont hate.. you dont own one.. dont hate one..

Everyone i know that has one, LOVES it!

06 SCION tC

Guest MegaloManiac

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/39/11231320...02b15be.jpg?v=0

you can still put a Mac into a car as well...

yeah i was goin to do a mac mini in my car but i went the pc route cause of the startupshutdown controller

the g4s used to be the baddass computer of that time. Now the g5s are what sup these days. no pc can hang with an 8processor beast

Archived