k3n12ock Posted September 18, 2009 Report Posted September 18, 2009 Anyone have any idea what model these are? They are 12" D2's. Not sure what the specs are so if someone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it, thanks. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Guest Posted September 18, 2009 Report Posted September 18, 2009 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10346_...5-M3MOJO12.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10188_...+15-M3122D.html
k3n12ock Posted September 18, 2009 Author Report Posted September 18, 2009 So I should definitely get them since I can get some for cheap? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Joshslvl4xl Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 they are either HPOs or mojos Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404 Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's 240 amp Iraggi Alternator Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.