Sonic Electronix

Need help finding a good amp help?

Okay I have two 15" Kicker L7's Both Four Ohm and Dual Voice Coil . Now I'm trying to figure out what to wire them down to as a final load and what amp to get I'm trying to stay all kicker with my car because its just with my sponsorship wants me to try and do lol. Help please?

You would need an amp that makes its power at 1 ohm, and it might be a little hard to get ahold of the KX series of amps, so I would say have an amp per sub, so 2 of the 750.1's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

You could do the 2 1000.1's the zx.2500 I wouldnt do as you would have to wire the subs to 1ohm, and the amp is rated at 2ohms, and with Kicker its a hit and miss, on which amps will handle a lower than rated impendence.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Yes wire both the - coils together then to the amp and do the same for the + coils.

Just like in this pic.

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_c...ns.asp~Q~1~I~42

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Thanks alot. Oh and im getting a Kinetik HC 2000 battery and ive taken plenty of classes on electricity and wiring, but ijust want to make sure on this. Im putting the HC2000 in the back of my blazer do i putt the posotive from the front battery to the posotive of the back battery or the negative

Thanks alot. Oh and im getting a Kinetik HC 2000 battery and ive taken plenty of classes on electricity and wiring, but ijust want to make sure on this. Im putting the HC2000 in the back of my blazer do i putt the posotive from the front battery to the posotive of the back battery or the negative

Postitive from the Front to the Positive in the back, and if you can negative from the front to the negative in the back, but that isnt really required just helps flow, then sand off an area in the trunk and ground it to a solid part of the body or frame, via a bolt.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived