vj226966 Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 i just bought a new samsung 46 inch led and love it.who else has one and how do you like it?I have the 6000 series with a launch 60 gig ps3.
00sdime00 Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 Ive had my 6000 46"er for almost 3 months now and I fuckin LOVE IT A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
vj226966 Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Posted September 20, 2009 Ive had my 6000 46"er for almost 3 months now and I fuckin LOVE IT im loving it best display i ever had dose yours have motion blur?
ImLow78 Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 I wish I could be rocking a new LED but for now I'll have to stick with the ol' Samsung 50" Plasma. Shannon 2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.