GOTA GIVE MEADE PROPS FOR THE SITE

I love the site cause I get to here alot of nice systems may be on video but at least I get to hear them lovin it keep the videos commin cause I'm watchin and thanks steve for a cool ass site no video rambos dissing here just cool ass people

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

thanks, glad you like!

Without David there wouldnt be an SMD? i dont know about all that. :01nocomment8so:

Actually, together WE built the original page, not HE. David is the backbone of the original build......he knows how to build sites and i dont so he was ESSENTIAL to me geting this off the ground. But dont forget, i had my hand in EVERY stage of this sites developement. That includes the design of it, the funding of it (a LOT of funding), bringing people to the site thru my build logs, youtube video's etc, and naming each and every topic in this forum. This site did not grow the way it did because of who did the actual coding on the first SMD page. I hired David to build around my idea's, just ask him how picky i am. He has done a GREAT job for sure, and im very glad i met him, but you make it sound like the site was just handed to me and it blew up. No matter who codes it, you still have to make it what it is or NO ONE will come and it will fail.

Try it, hire someone to build you a site.....in fact, hire the best webguy money can buy and get you your own site. See if it just blows up on its own.

and this is why everytime i see u i honk and wave

hahah.. u da man tho...just making videos and doing what u love and sharing with others got u to the top...i mean u can take the worlds loudest car... and show it to the ppl on youtube then show them a video of yours.... ppl will leave comments.. "steves shit is louder, steve would kill him... lol its the respect and viewers u built up during these years..good luck with the new "winter system" haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest DC Power Kyle

It's true. Being a programmer and all is really tough. Sometimes you spend months developing something and it doesn't take off at all. It's VERY time consuming and to get everyone to like the layout and color scheme is like trying to get blood from a stone.

For example.... the new site I started is having a hard time getting off the ground.

The other site I used to be a part of until my contract blew up in my face was 12k alexa. It takes a lot of work to get sites where they are.

Edited by DC Power Kyle

gotta agree. this site brings people together for the love of one expensive ass hobby.

thanks man.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Yep Props, and I would of wrote more but I just spent the last 30 minutes making a giant SMD logo out of smiley faces to fill this post up, finding in the end I can not use that amount of smiley faces in a post LOL, I think it consisted of like 400 smiley faces LAWLZ.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yeahh, i love this site, and i give props to everybody that helped build it, put it out there, and helps keeping it running today, and i hope it doesn't stop anytime soon!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I hired

You actually PAID for this board? :shok::lol:

It's "self to do" IPB board and getting installed in 10 minutes including all additional modes... ;)

next time you need something like that, pm me i'll do it for free! you'll just pay with another "pumping out eye" video... B) my 1st SMD video, after which i started my journey to the big world of pumping out eyes and SMD forum... :dj:

Edited by ArtemCRV

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

You actually PAID for this board? :shok::lol:

It's "self to do" IPB board and getting installed in 10 minutes including all additional modes... ;)

next time you need something like that, pm me i'll do it for free! you'll just pay with another "pumping out eye" video... B) my 1st SMD video, after which i started my journey to the big world of pumping out eyes and SMD forum... :dj:

actually i believe that zetaboards is free but this board u have to pay for...i forgot how much it is but when i use to admin for bot and hhnd it was like 15 20$ iirc..im drunk if that makes sence i hope

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

actually i believe that zetaboards is free but this board u have to pay for...i forgot how much it is but when i use to admin for bot and hhnd it was like 15 20$ iirc..im drunk if that makes sence i hope

i didn't mean the IPB license which is about $200 now (few years ago it was free)... i mean the job here... installing, design etc. it's all "self to do"...

Edit: correction: $149.99

Edited by ArtemCRV

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean