Sonic Electronix

Will these 2 babes do good together:

P3L-1X12 and T1000-1bd ?

Please someone say yes and i'll order them. So f*cking tired of all these researches... Gone through all over the net past 2-3 days... lol... want something small for my 1st (but not last) system... got to start with something))

PS searched all over best mades: pioneer, kicker, rockford, kenwood etc and by all numbers and reviews rockford is the best, so fuck that i'll buy it for my 1st sys.

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Will these 2 babes do good together:

P3L-1X12 and T1000-1bd ?

Please someone say yes and i'll order them. So f*cking tired of all these researches... Gone through all over the net past 2-3 days... lol... want something small for my 1st (but not last) system... got to start with something))

PS searched all over best mades: pioneer, kicker, rockford, kenwood etc and by all numbers and reviews rockford is the best, so fuck that i'll buy it for my 1st sys.

why not buy the 12" p3 and make your own box?? would be a lot cheaper than the link you supplied

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

For that price there are plenty of great subs that would love to see that 1000 watt amp. Check out FI and DC, The FI Q is rated at 800 watts and would do nicely on the t1000. And if im correct its right around $250

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

For that price there are plenty of great subs that would love to see that 1000 watt amp. Check out FI and DC, The FI Q is rated at 800 watts and would do nicely on the t1000. And if im correct its right around $250

Rockford Fosgate P3D212 12" Dual 4Ohm for 129.99 will do ok?

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Archived