93 Kawasaki zx7r (ninja) key not working

im trying to help my friend out he has a 93 Kawasaki zx7r ninja he parked in in a wendys parking lot and wen he came back he saw that some pice of sh** busted the key hole trying to steal his bike his key wont work anymore we decided to try and hot-wire it because he needs the bike to get around and were short on cash so he had a friend with a pickup take it to my hose and we have bin trying to wire in a switch to bypass the key just so he can get it running dose ennybody know ware we cold find a free wiring diagram to help us or know enny way to wire up some switches

Edited by electric-wiz-kid

im trying to help my friend out he has a 93 Kawasaki zx7r ninja he parked in in a wendys parking lot and wen he came back he saw that some pice of sh** busted the key hole trying to steal his bike his key wont work anymore we decided to try and hot-wire it because he needs the bike to get around and were short on cash so he had a friend with a pickup take it to my hose and we have bin trying to wire in a switch to bypass the key just so he can get it running dose ennybody know ware we cold find a free wiring diagram to help us or know enny way to wire up some switches

not really sure what to do... but I would imagine that most people wouldn't help you because of your grammar. I would just take the bike to a certified tech. I cant image that it would be costly to fix.

It wouldn't be too costly. Probably 60 for labor plus the cost of a new part.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

It wouldn't be too costly. Probably 60 for labor plus the cost of a new part.

yea we checked it was 200 for the new starter switch and i don't wanna thingk about the labor lol