2x18" DC lvl 5's & 4 DC PAI-2000.1 build. *P.28 (08/7/10)*

hell yea, kurt!

i would have done it just about the same way.

good choice on the slide hammer, and good choice on picking up some dollies too :werd_msword:

im looking forward to the rest

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

replacing fender. I need to place my parts order tomorrow so i can get the car into paint soon. I'm thinking of making a trip Saturday to Omaha to visit upullit for one little metal peice i had to cut out because it was damaged beyond repair so i'm buying a kinetik 2400 from timmy and few buddies might be coming too.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

replacing fender. I need to place my parts order tomorrow so i can get the car into paint soon. I'm thinking of making a trip Saturday to Omaha to visit upullit for one little metal peice i had to cut out because it was damaged beyond repair so i'm buying a kinetik 2400 from timmy and few buddies might be coming too.

Bills

shoot me a text and let me know. i wanna go to U-Pull-It and pull some parts.

I AM FREE SATURDAY. :drinks:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

yo boobles, i'm going saturday to omaha with a buddy when i'm off work. so ya. send me a text. I wanna go to spagetti works or waverly :D

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Archived