Sonic Electronix

my set up so far HELP subs making rattle noise

It might be the box I will try sealing it later tonight when I get home..when it was outside the box it didn't make the noise nearly as loud as it does when it is in the box...sounds like the cone is hitting something or the coil hitting the magnet idk what it could be lol I've been into car audio for a month now and this happens if it's bottoming out what does that sound like?

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

It might be the box I will try sealing it later tonight when I get home..when it was outside the box it didn't make the noise nearly as loud as it does when it is in the box...sounds like the cone is hitting something or the coil hitting the magnet idk what it could be lol I've been into car audio for a month now and this happens if it's bottoming out what does that sound like?

It's a loud horrible noise you don't wanna hear. Kind of like smacking metal against metal depending on how hard its bottoming out will determine how loud it is.

Well then I dint think it's bottoMing out it's more like a knocking on wood sound like the cone is hitting wood but I know that's not it. any other ideas?

I'm going to try to record a video of it tomorrow

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel