Jump to content

Component Help AGAIN!


Thenumber1z

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hifonics ZXi 5.2C

I paid $55 shipped they are 5.25"

The only problem I am having is at first I had them hooked to the stock bose amps in my car which I decided that the amps sucked so I now have them only running off my jvc HU (JVC KD-HDR20)

And they still dont sound all that good.... when I run my HU at 40/50 Vol.

They sound like they are getting too much power or something...

my hu is 20x4 rms

the speakers are rated at 90watts rms per side so Im not understanding any ideas

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Custom enclosure(Entire hatch)

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs)

Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)

Posted
Hifonics ZXi 5.2C

I paid $55 shipped they are 5.25"

The only problem I am having is at first I had them hooked to the stock bose amps in my car which I decided that the amps sucked so I now have them only running off my jvc HU (JVC KD-HDR20)

And they still dont sound all that good.... when I run my HU at 40/50 Vol.

They sound like they are getting too much power or something...

my hu is 20x4 rms

the speakers are rated at 90watts rms per side so Im not understanding any ideas

BUMP CMON GUYS HELP!

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Custom enclosure(Entire hatch)

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs)

Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)

Posted

buy a 4 channel amp to power them...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...