Guest Cobrastang98
facepalm2.jpg

And the reason for that was??? I'm just not a huge fan of their amps in the last few years, I used to run a T3000d and had multiple issues with it. Their amps from like 5+ years ago i loved though and still have an old 1501bd.

For his setup I would have run something more like a SounDigital 8kd, will do 8000w+ and has a small footprint in doing so. The quality is top notch and you get a 5 year warranty or lifetime if you get on Team SD.

whats the price on one of those??? i was also interested in 2 sundown 3500s

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Guest Cobrastang98
whats the price on one of those??? i was also interested in 2 sundown 3500s

They're expensive, like $1800 or so BNIB... But personally i think they are the most stout amps made today, just need to make sure to run multiple runs off the single power/ground terminals they have. There is a competitor i know that told me they can drop down as low as 7.5v before they go into protect :good:

That is pretty close to what you'll prolli be paying for the RF or Sundowns... But they do put up sum monster power #s though. The 8000.1 was tested by a competitor to be 1db louder than a Zenon 7k board, w/ sum extras was. Then 2 12kds were .1db louder on the same setup than another companies(a diff. amp company from brazil) 3 10kds were.

Just to let u know I'm not a team member, employee, dealer, or anything else like that.. I'm just a huge fan of their amps and have seen what they can do.

thats actualy a few less than i would pay for fosgates. sundown is more than both. are they power hungary???

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs