o tru y would i ductape my car together lol i checked for air leeks and everything seems to be fing but i plan to go big for my next build still deciding wut to get but i chose type xs cuz i hear they can go lower but idk for sure tho i might end up gettin 6 fi ssd 15s and tune it real low but for the amps it will def be diablo audio technologies

now how do you plan on making a box to fit 6 15"s in a sedan? let alone the 6 12"s? i want to see a drawing of how you are going to do this.

you want to run 6000watts??? do you have any idea what this will take to do? youll need 2 alts. at least 2 runs of 1/0 wire for power and ground (2 each) and a good deal of batteries. it takes a lot of work and "know how".

now here i see some kid thats made a box, slaped 6 pieces of carpet on it and thinks he can win SOTM. you have so much more to learn before you even think about going big. and please start with learning how to type full words and communicate like an adult.

o tru well ihad som1 check for air leeks and they said theres not a single bit or airl leeks so ya lol

for the last time. no one is talking about air LEAKS. we are talking about structure. if you had a wall with 6 15"s and a few screws holding it together, it would fall apart by the end of the week.

what rival is saying is that the wood itself lets air pass through it. even at the center of the board.

im actualy hoping this is all a joke. some one just made this kid up to have some fun with us.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived