Another Tahoe Build 18KW (RF) - 4 18"(FI BTL)

damn another 4 18's on a tahoe!

whats the specs on the box?

also what batteries will you use?

damn another 4 18's on a tahoe!

whats the specs on the box?

also what batteries will you use?

The enclosure is 20cuft, tuned to about 35. Oh yea batteries, forgot to mention, 2 XS Power D3100. These are mounted inside the box, one on each side.

The enclosure is 20cuft, tuned to about 35. Oh yea batteries, forgot to mention, 2 XS Power D3100. These are mounted inside the box, one on each side.

hmmm, so 4 alts and 2 d3100 and 1 more powermaster up front, i wonder how that would perform with what you are running.

hmmm, so 4 alts and 2 d3100 and 1 more powermaster up front, i wonder how that would perform with what you are running.

This system is running right know. 4 runs of 0/1 front to back with only 1 connected to the existing charging system. You can jam the volume for a moment or 2 and it runs ok, and knocks your D*** in the dirt.

You damn sure got the Alt power, but I am sure others are thinking what I am posting, I think you may want some more battery power, I would say 2 of those would be good for 1-2 amps with that alt power, I would like to see at least 6 batts not including the one upfront, but thats just my opinion.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

sounds like he just has 2 for now, sure he will get more, especially with 4- alts, and 4 amps

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived