Sonic Electronix

Wanna a new system looking @ btl 12's

hey guys im new to this forum , Im in need of some advice im looking to buy 2 fi btl 12"s and i am wondering what all these options are, can someone plz help me out, that will be great . i honestly have no idea what all these options are when im on fi's site i have 1 rockford fosgate t4000.1 and i want to hook up 2 btl 12's to it also , what size box whould u guys recomend ? - Tnx in advanced art

To both of you the sites specs are the best to use, and build the box in accordance to the space you have and the power you have, as long as the box is at least the size of the minimum and smaller than the maximum you will be fine. Say if you had an amp that was put out less than the BTL is rated for, you would generally want a larger box, if you want have alot more power than the sub is rated for you would generally want a smaller box.

Now if yall are looking for box designs there are people on this site that can help you, some do it for free others charge a small fee, and most of them can provide you with a cutout sheet.

If you have anymore Q's feel free to ask

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

for me i just wanted to know what would be the best way to drop this 18" monster in my civic..would it be the trunk..or would it be taking the back seats out...and dropping a huge box where the back seats were...im not to sure which would sound better...i know i could build it all myself..im an assembler...the question i have is would it sound diff being directly behind me ..to being in the trunk..

Usually the best way to do 18's in a trunk car other than a wall, is to do sub up port back.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

wicked...this is what i had planned i seen some vids on youtube most people that had them in there trunk had sub up port back..and it was hella loud..well it sounded distorted due to shitty mic n what not..but ya..thanks i think ill go with that..i dont realli wanna get into a wall until i get another 18 to go with it..and another amp..and battery..and better alternator..new wires..etc..lol..could be a while..

Archived