so i decided to put one of my pitbull puppys down tonight because we took her to the emergency clinic and was tested positive for parvo. it was a hard choice to make because it was my wifes puppy and she was at work and no way to get ahold of her but we just dont have the money right now to try to get the puppy through it at like 200 dollars a day around here. so i had to be the bad guy in her eye. i feel really bad

i had a feeling she had parvo because of the vomiting and diareha and not eating or drinking for the past 3 days. she was looking really bad and not doing anything besides laying down. it sucks because now our other puppy has noticed that shes gone so is acting wierd now. hope he doesnt end up getting it as well but it seems like he would have got it by now if he was going too.

:crying:

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

so i decided to put one of my pitbull puppys down tonight because we took her to the emergency clinic and was tested positive for parvo. it was a hard choice to make because it was my wifes puppy and she was at work and no way to get ahold of her but we just dont have the money right now to try to get the puppy through it at like 200 dollars a day around here. so i had to be the bad guy in her eye. i feel really bad

i had a feeling she had parvo because of the vomiting and diareha and not eating or drinking for the past 3 days. she was looking really bad and not doing anything besides laying down. it sucks because now our other puppy has noticed that shes gone so is acting wierd now. hope he doesnt end up getting it as well but it seems like he would have got it by now if he was going too.

sorry to hear that :sad: i remember the same happen to my sisters dog even though we took him to the vet at the first signs the vet told us not to worry that he was just sick and should be better in a couple of days :angry: after the shots that were given to him but the next day the pup got worse and by the third i took the pup to an emergency vet he basicly almost died in my hands later to find out that night that he didnt make it because the parvo was to advance or something like that :sad: .....u should definitely get the other pup vaccinated before its to late parvo can stay in area for a year according to the vet

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

its bothers me more that my wife is messed up from it because i got her for her and i got him for me from the same litter. now he already knows shes not around anymore.

same happen with me i gave the pup to my sisters and my mom they were heart broken that night like if a family member had passed which the pup basicly was considered

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

that totaly sucks i hope all is well with the other puppy and that its just having withdraws from missin the other puppy. my smokeydog is getting up there in years hes 9 now only expected to live to 12 or so i am dreading that time when it comes. i am an abided dog lover and it makes me sad to hear of another dog haeing to be put down. thoughts and prays for the other puppy and just know that the one that had to be put down is in a better place now. no more suffring.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges