Second Skin Audio

2 15's someone got any input

I am looking at some new 15's and i cant decide on what ones to get. Im kind of leaning towards kicker cvx's but i have never heard any in person and i am wanting to stay around 450 for two. so if any one can give me some good input i would appreciate it

smd3.png

I am looking at some new 15's and i cant decide on what ones to get. Im kind of leaning towards kicker cvx's but i have never heard any in person and i am wanting to stay around 450 for two. so if any one can give me some good input i would appreciate it

I got 2 12" CVX's off of about 1800 rms and they get hella loud and sound pretty damn good doing it.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I got 2 12" CVX's off of about 1800 rms and they get hella loud and sound pretty damn good doing it.

did u ever get them metered¿

smd3.png

No I havent but by the Ear-O-Meter I would say it is about 141-143.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

No I havent but by the Ear-O-Meter I would say it is about 141-143.

was that a ported or sealed box and how many cubes

smd3.png

That would be a close guestimation Bass Racing, My box is in an 03 Grand Am sealed off from the trunk firing into the cabin, it is Dual Chambered with each 12 having about 2 cubic foot a piece. The box is tuned to 34Hz with each chamber having 28square inches of port.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

fi subs. i have two 10" SSD on an exploder on a single sundown 1500d and i'm doing a shirt trick

I would say they would sound pretty good and still get loud, but I know that my CVX's really shine in a ported box, used to have sealed but as with alot of people once you go ported you never go back.

Is there any particular reason you are chosing to go sealed?

If it is space I can understand as you need at least 3Cu per sub ported and only about 2 or so sealed.

Either way I think it will get down, what amp are you planning on running?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

im using a sealed box because i made this box for a friend to put in the back of his van and he dont need it any more so he gave it back to me and it was just laying in side of my garage so i figured mine as well do some thing with it. space is not a problem its going in the back of my truck not in a blowthrough though. im using it like that so it is louder outside my truck then inside mainly to piss off people.

smd3.png