what do u guys think

t-money

im lookin at some new mids and highs. infinity kappa 6.5 componants front and rear in a zx3 focus. on a 4ch. i get a good deal on these. r they worth a dam?

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

They are incredible. Some feel that the tweets are a little to bright, but I feel they are some of the best sounding speakers in their price range.

When I worked at Best Buy I put a set of 6.5 Kappa components on the display board and was tuning the P400.4 for them and had people in home theater(other side of the store) calling back and asking me to turn the boom room(subs) down. No one believed me when I told them it was a set of 6.5s that I just put up and was tuning until they came back and saw that the boom room was completely off and all it was was 1 pair of 6.5 components.......

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

They are incredible. Some feel that the tweets are a little to bright, but I feel they are some of the best sounding speakers in their price range.

When I worked at Best Buy I put a set of 6.5 Kappa components on the display board and was tuning the P400.4 for them and had people in home theater(other side of the store) calling back and asking me to turn the boom room(subs) down. No one believed me when I told them it was a set of 6.5s that I just put up and was tuning until they came back and saw that the boom room was completely off and all it was was 1 pair of 6.5 components.......

Looks like we have the same taste in stereo equipment.

good cuz i wanna put 1 set up fron and one in the rear in a focus hatch with my 400 watt 4ch and my 18inch lvl 4 dc sub with my rockford 1000 punch amp. i get the infinitys for $72 a pair

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

Looks like we have the same taste in stereo equipment.

From when I first fell in love with car audio 9 years ago all the way until now and probably forever more, I have always LOVED Alpine head units and amplifiers, Infinity Kappa mids and highs, and Rockford Fosgate amplifiers and subs. There is a reason I have that RF on my leg.

good cuz i wanna put 1 set up fron and one in the rear in a focus hatch with my 400 watt 4ch and my 18inch lvl 4 dc sub with my rockford 1000 punch amp. i get the infinitys for $72 a pair

Sounds like someone is looking at the 5% over cost discount of a certain blue and yellow retailer.....

CAUTION!

From when I first fell in love with car audio 9 years ago all the way until now and probably forever more, I have always LOVED Alpine head units and amplifiers, Infinity Kappa mids and highs, and Rockford Fosgate amplifiers and subs. There is a reason I have that RF on my leg.

Sounds like someone is looking at the 5% over cost discount of a certain blue and yellow retailer.....

haha u no he might be.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

I swear by Alpine and Clarion decks. I fell in love with this one Clarion deck (can't remember the model number) but I paid $500 for that bitch back in mid 90's. Had it for 5 years before my car got jacked for my stereo equipment and everything got stolen. Alpine amps are just good clean power for mids and highs. I bought a Rockford 125.2 brand new back in 97 I think and just now recently gave it to a buddy and bought a T500-1BD. That 125.2 is like 13 years old and still going strong.

I swear by Alpine and Clarion decks. I fell in love with this one Clarion deck (can't remember the model number) but I paid $500 for that bitch back in mid 90's. Had it for 5 years before my car got jacked for my stereo equipment and everything got stolen. Alpine amps are just good clean power for mids and highs. I bought a Rockford 125.2 brand new back in 97 I think and just now recently gave it to a buddy and bought a T500-1BD. That 125.2 is like 13 years old and still going strong.

FUCKING A. I think me and you are gonna get along just fine sir!

CAUTION!

Archived