Winter is coming up and I'm driving an ice box in the morning and at night so I think I have the solution but have a few questions. So there's no headliner in my truck as it's a 1970, they didn't make them, so I'm thinking about making my own headliner for insulation reasons. I want to put some second skin sound damplifier on the roof followed by heatwave pro, then some black carpet. Now what could I use to get the insulation and carpet to stick to the roof? Would some headliner glue work or do you guys know of something that will work without falling off?

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

The last one I did like 2 years ago I made the headliner out of 1/4in paneling. Stuck the sound deadner and insulation up with headliner glue on the roof. I went to hobby lobby and they had these magnets with a hole in the middle. I stacked a couple on top of each other to space the paneling how far off the roof I needed it. Dirlled a hole in the paneling, and bolted them to it. slapped some paint on the top of the magnets, centered the headliner with the paint still wet, and put it up where I wanted it in the truck . Pulled it back down, the paint left the placement of where I needed to remove the sound deadner and stuff so the magnets would stick to the metal. Now I knew ever thing was how I wanted it, I wrapped the headliner, and stuck it back in the truck. The magnets held it to the roof.

Ive used this method to hang TV's in cars. bolt the magnets straight to the tv, mark the holes, cut the headliner and stick. I did a 20in flip down in a buick the same time I did the headliner in truck, and both are still up there

Edited by baggedon4s

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.