I have been into car audio since I got my first car, and got into building boxes pretty heavily in high school. Hell, me and my buddy had a little business going for a while over the internet. Unfortunately, we were young and didn't keep it going long due to laziness.

Now I'm in college and looking for some work to do on the side. Not trying to get rich here, any of you that are in or have been in college know where I'm coming from. I have the tools and skills to design and build boxes for most if not all applications. This leads me to the reason I'm posting this thread.

I would like to offer to all members of SMD a chance to get a chance to have a box built AT MY COST. I'm doing this not only to build a reputation but to make a contribution to this website. I would have to say that without watching Steve's videos on Realm of Excursion, before this site even existed, I would not be into this hobby.

So to the first person that posts with a reasonable idea for a box will get a box built for MY COST plus shipping. Receipts will be provided. If shipping turns out to be too much or the cost is too high, I'll put the offer back on the table.

Edited by SoloKicker

I have been into car audio since I got my first car, and got into building boxes pretty heavily in high school. Hell, me and my buddy had a little business going for a while over the internet. Unfortunately, we were young and didn't keep it going long due to laziness.

Now I'm in college and looking for some work to do on the side. Not trying to get rich here, any of you that are in or have been in college know where I'm coming from. I have the tools and skills to design and build boxes for most if not all applications. This leads me to the reason I'm posting this thread.

I would like to offer to all members of SMD a chance to get a chance to have a box built AT MY COST. I'm doing this not only to build a reputation but to make a contribution to this website. I would have to say that without watching Steve's videos on Realm of Excursion, before this site even existed, I would not be into this hobby.

So to the first person that posts with a reasonable idea for a box will get a box built for MY COST plus shipping. Receipts will be provided. If shipping turns out to be too much or the cost is too high, I'll put the offer back on the table.

a box for the rear of a 2007 chevy silverado ext cab nbs 6.0 cubic feet tuned to 33hz for a 18in audioque driver hdc318d1

Edited by jzizzo57

37" wide 17" Tall 22" Deep tuned to 32 hz sub up port back sub will be an 18 Lvl 4 i know deminsions are small but talked to rusty he told me 5-5.5 cubic ft after displacement would be fine

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

Im trying to build a box for my DD3512. Im wanting something about 2.5cu ft, ported at 36hz. would like to get 48 sq in of port surface area out of it. Heres the kicker. Its got to have an external dimension no bigger than 15"H x 18"D x 32"w. I would like a double baffle, second baffle cut about a half inch bigger then the subs outer diameter (cosmetic) and the second baffle and a lil of the first would have the port rounded over hard on the inside edge. Outside edge would be straight. 1 45 brace in the port(unless it snakes then add more). want bolts and wingnuts for terminals, 2 sets one for each coil. No carpet, no resin. PM me if your interested.

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

i need a box for a single dc LVL 4 12, exact dimensions dont really matter, but it needs to be between 1.5-2 cuft tuned to 36

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

I need a box for 4 12" DV Level 4's with a AP amps to each sub to go in a 2001 toyota tundra below the rear windowline. I plan to take the back seats out and set it on the seat frame that is welded to the cab.

Or a ported box for 1 DC Level 4 12".

Edited by Chrisn077

18" DC Level 4

How much information do you need to build the box? I have a box idea for for four 15s, but shipping on it would not be cheap.