LoudBimmer Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 Hey guys i'm wonna order a pair of rockford fosgate speakers but cant devide which one will sound better could you please tell me which one's should i get Visit My Website or Visit My Website or could you tell me which other speakers will be good. btw they will replace them in my front door
melonhead Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 Out of those two, I'd go with the 3 way. What type of amp will be running to them? How many watts rms per channel?
raytard Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 it doesnt matter choose one Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Nic Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 it doesnt matterchoose one agree Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
HaMSaMMiCH Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 I would get the 3 way unless you NEED a shallow speaker for your car. Edit: I take that back, they are the same depth.... It doesn't matter, but I like the 3 way CAUTION! POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.