f/s Sundown SAZ3500d SOLD

Upgrade time. Have my 3 week old 3500 for sale 700 shipped.

It's pretty much mint and never seen low voltage, will ship with everything and in original box with receipt for warranty. Will have a few pics when I get home from work.

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

huge price drop - 700 Shipped

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Let me check with the Gf and if its a a go then you have yourself a sale =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im in pasadena, south east houston

drop it down to 300 and i'll take it :D :D :D

how bout you not post dump in my f/s thread

how bout you not post dump in my f/s thread

Are you Team SD? cheaper for team members?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER