halloween horror night (orlando, FL)

You crazy? Horror nights is easily a hundred times better than HallowScream. You probably just got there too late and didn't get into anything.

bought fast passes for both guy. hallowscream is the win and halloween horror nights is the fail. i went in all the houses and rides that were avaliable straight to the front.. Its like hallowscream was a btl this year and halloween horror nights was a sony xplod.

04 hyundai sonata

jvc head unit

alpine type s components 6.5's

4 kicker tweeters 2 in the front 2 in the back

MARIO

exactly. And you need to go with the right people. I always went with my co-workers/friends, and NEVER took my girl friend (at that time) For me, not bringing the girl friend was the answer, had a 1000% better time. My friends where shoving me into some of the hottest girls when in pitch black areas, hands always going into the wrong places :pardon: ..... Just GOOD TIMES WERE HAD!

we went with friends too man. bought drinks. we had a good times chilling as friends but as far as the attractions were concerned this year the houses were 10x better than orlandos.

04 hyundai sonata

jvc head unit

alpine type s components 6.5's

4 kicker tweeters 2 in the front 2 in the back

MARIO