you realize you can order a recone and intstall it yourself.. and about that blinkin light you heard wrong.. you dont wanna see it.. watching the video again it looks like the light starts to come on about halfway up on the bass knob.. if so its time to readjust your amp. that light should barely flicker when the bass knob is cranked.

ya i know ive seen a video on here on how to recone it, looks pretty damn easy. i might just do that but ok whenever i get everything hooked back up ill adjust the gain a little down lol

Is that the KDC-X592?

I'm betting it is because that's what I have...good HU but when using an iPOD and through the USB its horrible, searching takes forever and I only have a 4gb Nano...the AUX is horrible so it doesn't help relieve the stress...

What are your deeper settings like Freq and Q-Factor?

ya it is. and ya it does take forever lol luckily ive had it so long i kno where everything is on my usb. im using a 8GB flash drive too, when i first got it, it was kinda annoying lol. but i put every individual artist in a different folder for them and their albums so that made it a little easier

the cap helps smooth out the voltage peaks on your charging system.. its not hurting a damn thing being there.. he already said he has a battery in the back..

ya i read that on here and i might as well use it since i have it..

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.