Memphis Mcd1000 + S.i. Mag 15"

would you take a trade for a brand new Memphis PRD-500....brand new only used for 3 hours in the box with bass nob, bought it for 260 brand new....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Isn't that only 500 rms? If so, thanks, but no thanks. I want to do another system before I go off to school w/ around 500-1k rms to the subs alone, but the pr series arent exactly up my ally. Any other offers?

New project in the works ;)

yeh its only 500 watts rms....but you could get anothe one and have 1k...thats all i got to trade man...would you do the amp plus 50$....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

how much is tha shipping cus i got the 200 on me....u cant do 200 for everything if so u got a deal

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

damn if only u had tha little side thangs ckus i kno this amp hits i installed on myself but once u take off the side things the inside is exposed if u still have the amp by august tha 1st ill most likely by it from u jus spent 167 on another cvx isnt tha 1 ohm stable correct

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

Archived