Bass Race Event Nov 15th

cookiemonster

Thanks for posting the link and Digital Designs has sent a pair of 6 1/2 components and a pair of 1500 12"s to be give for the 1st and 2nd place winners of the speaker toss event. $5 for a throw and $10 for 2 throws.

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

whats a speaker toss event?

how do u play? n are they good speakers or blown ones?

and if u have ppl tryin to fling a damn dd 9500g blown u'll gunna have some thrown out shoulders lol

but ied like to play dis if i kno how

and can u park in any place u want or just park were ever?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

The speaker toss uses a blown woofer and we are probably just going to use a sub motor and make it a shot put event. We will have set parking areas for spectators and competitors. All car show vehicles will be put on the baseball field

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

how is the weather supposed to be?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

nice. unfortunatly i wont be bringing my truck in i have an amp down but ill be riding with my buddy so he can see what his truck meters at. his still needs some work but we just wanna see what he can do and im tryin to help him get a feel for comps since this will be his first.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived