Sonic Electronix

how crisp are the jl c5's?? esp compared to the polyglass??

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

do u have any ideas david?

KEEP IN MIND i want to be able to put it back completly stock.. as this car is extreamly rare only 3000 in this color 1400 with this interior and less than 100 with this motor.. (yes i will be able to return the motor back to stock at any time.)

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

did i stump everyone

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

noone on smd knows?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

I used to run the 165s and I loved em, great top end but the low end struggled and I had to work hard to make the enclosures for them compensate for that , cant put focal and jl in the same sentence. If you want 5x7s , the best I heard / found are the Image Dynamics XS 57s. Plan on keeping your factory headunit? I remember the Mach1 having all 2 ohm speakers or something? Its a nice car, put a system in it that will maintain its class instead of degrade it.

Too Much Stuff to list .

i plan on keeping it very classy...

as for headunit no its getting switched but im keeping the stock incase i want to swap it back..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>