polk speakers powered by onkyo

Had this setup for a while. I still don't have a sub yet :censored: but I am sure it will come in due time. It is currently powered by a cheap onkyo, i would love to upgrade but I want a system in the car first.

The rear channels wire ran behind the drywall of course.

DSCF3262.jpg

The center channel

DSCF3245.jpg

And the big boy front channels

DSCF3244.jpg

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

hmm, those front towers look cool as hell, u got 6'' or 7'' midbass?

i got a set of polk bookshelf speakers at a yardsell and they didn't come with the orignal speakers but some shit radioshack ones n when i took em out i looked n it had 2 ports on front but one was longer than the other

u kno why they do this?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I HAVE THE SAME SET UP BUT I HAVE POLK AUDIO MONITOR 60 SPEAKERS IN FRONT WITH THE 2 61/2 CENTER SPEAKERS AND I TOOK THE POLK AUDIO SUB AND PUT IN A OLD SCHOOL JL AUDIO 10W6 4 OHM SUB AND IT POUNDS

I ALSO HAVE A MARNATZ SR-19 RECEIVER

Eclipse AVN 6620 Blue tooth ,Ipod adapter,Eclipse 21000,Focal 165krx2(Just got),Focal 165v2,Q Logic Kick Panels, JL Audio 300/4,JL Audio 300/2,JL Audio 500/1,2 12w6 AE ,JL Audio 2 12inch H.O box,Kinetic HC800,2 Runs 0 gauge and a lot of dynamate And a lot more to come...........

I HAVE THE SAME SET UP BUT I HAVE POLK AUDIO MONITOR 60 SPEAKERS IN FRONT WITH THE 2 61/2 CENTER SPEAKERS AND I TOOK THE POLK AUDIO SUB AND PUT IN A OLD SCHOOL JL AUDIO 10W6 4 OHM SUB AND IT POUNDS

I ALSO HAVE A MARNATZ SR-19 RECEIVER

forget caps lock was on? because I could swear you were just shouting at me :blink:

Archived