To be blunt, Droid has a handful of goodies that the iPhone is missing, but at the same time, many of them are worthless to the average user, and will very likely come with many more problems than the user-friendly iPhone. I would love to play with one, as I am the type of person who loves small, cool features, but it honestly is not much of an improvement over a jailbroken iPhone in terms of capability, and as I said, I highly doubt it will be as problem free and user friendly as the iPhone. I simply love how many of the iPhones features are so subtle and yet just make life so much better than the 10+ other phones I have owned. However, I'm sure it will be something to watch out for, especially for us more tech savvy people.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

To be blunt, Droid has a handful of goodies that the iPhone is missing, but at the same time, many of them are worthless to the average user, and will very likely come with many more problems than the user-friendly iPhone. I would love to play with one, as I am the type of person who loves small, cool features, but it honestly is not much of an improvement over a jailbroken iPhone in terms of capability, and as I said, I highly doubt it will be as problem free and user friendly as the iPhone. I simply love how many of the iPhones features are so subtle and yet just make life so much better than the 10+ other phones I have owned. However, I'm sure it will be something to watch out for, especially for us more tech savvy people.

I agree, I love Apple for the fact that their technology just works, is easy and very user-friendly. I just can't wait till something comes out that really tops Apple in the Phone or MP3/iPod Field, but who knows how long that will take.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Got the Droid saturday night. I havent really messed with it to much since getting it due to being out with the girlfriend. However the picture quality is very nice. The one downfall i dont like so far is that the buttons on the qwerty keyboard dont have much definition to them...seems flat to me..if that makes sence lol. Other than that im impressed with the phone so far.

i played with it at the verizon store and the keyboard is kind of flat like you said but it will just take some getting used to, the camera took great pics, i didnt check the web or gps or anything because it wasnt in service and it really is pretty simple to use i didnt have a hard time using it for the hour i played with it :P

edit: btw i like the touch buttons on the face personally

Edited by BIGD502