2008 Ford Fusion, (2)12lvl4XL, (2)T1500.1...

what about proper ventalation for the amps?

btw build looks nice taking your time!

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

"Taking my time" -- Yeah, when I get any. I have to work full time, make sure the kid doesn't get into trouble all night, then it is time to work on it. i have spent most of my time sanding lately. I need to start wiring, and start the box, but I do have a couple of fans. Different note: any suggestions on wrapping the amp rack, i don't want carpet or something cheesey looking, been looking at some nice vinyl or leather, something like that.

2a75e807.jpg

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

black suede or black vinyl? I found some really nice looking vinyl today. I think suede would be sick, but I don't want to look overdone. I want it to fit and look like it belongs.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I assume you are talking about these...

That is the plug for the tweeter. The one for the actual speaker I just cut off and threw in the garbage. I soldered an old piece of monster cable to extend it a little bit. Once I get my T600.4, I'll run all new wires to the speakers.

No bro its the door jam plug, does your ford not have those? Mine has molex plugs instead of a regular rubber grommet type

Archived