congrats on the 142.... and looking foward to seeing your next build

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats on the 142.... and looking foward to seeing your next build

So am I, But I am waiting for my high school grad money, then me and slapuhho from this forum are 100% splitting a suv type vehicle and walling it with 18s. Pretty much itll just be my project that i will work on when i dont have shit to do. Well its either that, or get my ford paid off and then finance a different car. ONLY 11K TO GO YEAH

Thank you sir, but if i go to that show next year, ill be going in my next project think 2 18s walled with a ton of little fiberglass projects :D

Same here, I'll have my 18 back by then with hopefully two of the amps I have now. No wall though, I should be building my floor for it this weekend.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Cool mayne, you should post some pics up here on smd, people will give their input pos or not, sometimes it helps to hear it. I wish i had my dads F-150 with the extended cab, I may ask to buy it after i graduate from high school in december, Then either wall or subs up port forward and a ton of glass projects. Pretty much in december ill be looking into a truck/suv/car anything with a ton of space to either wall or subs behind front seats. I NEED A NEW PROJECT DAMNIT, when im not working i dont have shit to do.... my car is done, and im bored.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Gonna be doing some upgrades as listed:

-New box, 2.5 cubes @ 35 hz

-80 sq feet of Regular Damplifier (trunk + doors)

-New Rockford Fosgate Power 6x8's

-Rockford 0 + 4 gauge replaceing my Stinger

-New Speaker wires to my doors (14 gauge replacing 18 gauge)

-New battery box for my Kinetik 1800

-Possibly new RF RCA's replacing my Stinger

-----------I LOVE RF-----------

Will be slowly doing these considering I dont have an indoor area to do this in, and its about 20-40 degrees everyday.

Gonna be doing some upgrades as listed:

-New box, 2.5 cubes @ 35 hz

-80 sq feet of Regular Damplifier (trunk + doors)

-New Rockford Fosgate Power 6x8's

-Rockford 0 + 4 gauge replaceing my Stinger

-New Speaker wires to my doors (14 gauge replacing 18 gauge)

-New battery box for my Kinetik 1800

-Possibly new RF RCA's replacing my Stinger

-----------I LOVE RF-----------

Will be slowly doing these considering I dont have an indoor area to do this in, and its about 20-40 degrees everyday.

do some aeros you wont be disappointed :)

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

do some aeros you wont be disappointed :)

too late for that got the wood cut already, im really happy with my regular slotted box, I hit a 142.1 with my last on @ 39 hz so Im hoping for a slightly higher peak with this tuning. What kind of numbers did you hit with yours? and how does it like the lows w/ the box @ 35 hz?

Recent pics?

not unless you want pictures of the cut wood, or me collecting my supplies :D , I will be starting the box soon Its just really cold outside and I need to cut my circles out. $$ isnt a problem with these little upgrades just finding time as im sure you all have time finding time to work on your own car.

Archived