Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I bought a zx650.4 from puyallupn8ive about 1 week ago. He sent the amp out ASAP, and communicated with me very well, just 1 thing to say about him, is he is a good guy. I got the amp just about 20 min. ago, havent hooked it up yet but it looks to be in great condition. Now I just need to find some mids and highs to run on this sucker.

I took a few pics, not bad for cell phone pics.....

moto_0517.jpg

Even My Cat likes Bass LOL

moto_0518.jpg

Will update when I hook it up, later today.

Thanks, puyallupn8ive

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 596 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...