looks great man. i wanted to use RE-8s on all 4s but was way to much cutting on the front. so did like u RE-8s back and the 7s up front. 8 valves? 1/2" line.

thats right, half in lift valves and 3/8" valves dump all half inch line.

I love the re8's. Gets way more lift the the 7's. The 7's are overkill

on the front of my truck. It gets 12" of lift, I can bounce the front and

back on 175psi.

thats right, half in lift valves and 3/8" valves dump all half inch line.

I love the re8's. Gets way more lift the the 7's. The 7's are overkill

on the front of my truck. It gets 12" of lift, I can bounce the front and

back on 175psi.

yea man u do get a huge lift on the front thats good for sum 3 wheel!! i have 8 1/2" valves but wish i would have done 4, 3/8" dump. cuz it dumps way to damn fast and i hate having to feather the truck when laying it out. if i dont it comes crashing to the pavement and i think its gonna break sumthing. ive never tryed to bonce the back but that sounds awesome im gonna have to try it.

yea man u do get a huge lift on the front thats good for sum 3 wheel!! i have 8 1/2" valves but wish i would have done 4, 3/8" dump. cuz it dumps way to damn fast and i hate having to feather the truck when laying it out. if i dont it comes crashing to the pavement and i think its gonna break sumthing. ive never tryed to bonce the back but that sounds awesome im gonna have to try it.

Na man, I tried to 3 wheel couldn't do it. I didn't try to hard but then again I don't

want to fuck my bed up any more than it is and it will drag if I 3 wheel. I know what

you mean about the 1/2 dumps dumping to hard, hell my 3/8 dump to hard in the front.

As for breaking something, its metal, most likely as long as you don't have a fuel tank

or something along that line touching the ground, your not going to break anything.

Na man, I tried to 3 wheel couldn't do it. I didn't try to hard but then again I don't

want to fuck my bed up any more than it is and it will drag if I 3 wheel. I know what

you mean about the 1/2 dumps dumping to hard, hell my 3/8 dump to hard in the front.

As for breaking something, its metal, most likely as long as you don't have a fuel tank

or something along that line touching the ground, your not going to break anything.

since i have a ext cab i needed to get a carrier baring x member to raise it or the rear wouldnt lay. while the bed was off we did the gas tank hanger that raises it up past the frame 1". im clear but just dont like the way it hits.

yea u can fuck up the rear quarter section of the bed. i found the best way to 3 wheel is to turn in the direction u have the 3 wheel going. its funny as shit to see ppl look at u like crazy when yer doing it, but its illegal as hell im sure.

since i have a ext cab i needed to get a carrier baring x member to raise it or the rear wouldnt lay. while the bed was off we did the gas tank hanger that raises it up past the frame 1". im clear but just dont like the way it hits.

yea u can fuck up the rear quarter section of the bed. i found the best way to 3 wheel is to turn in the direction u have the 3 wheel going. its funny as shit to see ppl look at u like crazy when yer doing it, but its illegal as hell im sure.

for sure its illegal but only if you get caught, hell driving to low is

not legal.

What I did for my cross tank x member was spaced it out underneith

and then cut some out of the bottom and added some to the top to

strengthen it. It sits about 1/2" from the frame, so Im careful in big

rocks. The front I just put a board under the tank, jacked it up and put

the bolt in a new hole and it did the trick. This was after I drug through

my first tank and lost 30.00 in fuel and 60.00 for a new tank....it was fun

tho haha

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. I built my truck. I

did all the welding and what not. the only thing I ordered was a few tabs

and the rear upper bag mounts so I know a lot about it. I also plumbed

all my shit, ran my own edc with oiler and all the wiring. MAN that shit sucked

for future reference. you dont have to weld in those front bag brackets they just sit in there. the weight of the truck keeps them in place.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

cool man. i like that idea of protecting the gas tank. as of right now my tank is only 1" to 3/4s above the frame. i just help out a couple times while my buddy did my bags. so yea ill take up askin ya questions.

thanks mario

just for safty i guess all the ppl i know or see do there front bag cups weld them in. but i guess the weight would keep them in the cups.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived