Destram's RE Audio Show Off

They're great amps; you won't be let down.

I can't wait to get my amp and sub back and new box built. I'm ready to finally pick up the lows I've been wanting, while still having the mid level notes as well. I hope tuning lower doesn't kill my db reading on the meter.

Im sure if everything is done right it should come out right for you. At least you were smart enough to use the right materials for your enclosure instead of cheap plywood like alot of people ive seen. My only problem is deciding which way to fire my BTL's when I get them. Stuck between upward firing and forward firing and which way to fire the port. Im sure you will get great sound with those amplifiers and that head unit. I dont know what it is but I have always liked they way a pioneer works.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Yeah, I hope it's alright. I dunno how low to tune my new box. Someone in here mentioned 30 hz..does that sound like where I should tune it to pick up the lows in songs like Late Night Tip and Hypnotize and still get the other normal notes in other songs?

Awesome, sounds good. I can't wait to get this done. My sub and amp are supposed to arrive at the RE Audio/US Amps shop in California today for Greg to recone the sub. I hope they do, so I can get it all back sooner.

They're pretty good..nothing special. I'm not sure how old they are or anything. We were in the back dynamatting everything and my friend's brother-in-law was like, "Hey man, I've got some Pioneers that would look good and sound better than the factory speakers you can have for $20."

So I got them and slapped them in there too.

• 1 month later...

Archived