Second Skin Audio

1 18 something

You will have more than enough room... But depending on what you're planning to spend I'd run 2 15s below the window line. Also like mentioned by the above poster, you always could just go all out and wall it off with a couple 18s or 15s.

It is all very dependent on your budget, willingness to tear sum thing apart, and ability level to do a build of whatever nature ur planning on.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i thought about walling it but i only have the cash for one this yr and im dont have the experience to build that kind of a box n there is nothing like that where im from so it would take some time for me to figure out how to do it n the 63" was the space between the drivers n passengers side n the 22" or whatever was from the back of the cab to the back of the front seat

those companys listed all make cheaper subs... you could run multiple cheaper subs... what is your budget?

if your going to not wall it and stay below the window line... i would prob do the 2 15s.... unless you really want that 18" sub... 18 would be more of a WOW factor....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

those companys listed all make cheaper subs... you could run multiple cheaper subs... what is your budget?

if your going to not wall it and stay below the window line... i would prob do the 2 15s.... unless you really want that 18" sub... 18 would be more of a WOW factor....

i have about a grand saved up right now, but around xmax time i should have another grand depending on when it feezes cause my work depends on how the weather is, i could most likely figure out how to do a wall pretty much by myself just a matter of when i get the money n when i get laid off, 2 would be bad ass tho

i have about a grand saved up right now, but around xmax time i should have another grand depending on when it feezes cause my work depends on how the weather is, i could most likely figure out how to do a wall pretty much by myself just a matter of when i get the money n when i get laid off, 2 would be bad ass tho

i have about a grand saved up right now, but around xmas time i should have another grand depending on when it feezes cause my work depends on how the weather is, i could most likely figure out how to do a wall pretty much by myself just a matter of when i get the money n when i get laid off, 2 would be bad ass tho

i have about a grand saved up right now, but around xmas time i should have another grand depending on when it feezes cause my work depends on how the weather is, i could most likely figure out how to do a wall pretty much by myself just a matter of when i get the money n when i get laid off, 2 would be bad ass tho