Second Skin Audio

1 18 something

HOLY FUCK multiple posts lol....

I know u tried to explain how much u were willing to spend but there wasn't a definitive estimate... So was it $1000, 2000, etc. After u give that I'll try to put together a badass system in whatever price range u have.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

HOLY FUCK multiple posts lol....

I know u tried to explain how much u were willing to spend but there wasn't a definitive estimate... So was it $1000, 2000, etc. After u give that I'll try to put together a badass system in whatever price range u have.

$2000 n i decided i want the box at or just below the window level n not try to wall it out

How high is the window line?? What kind of electrical system do u have right now??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Holy fawk! Septuple post? Am I the only one who sees this?

Lol, apparently not. I've seen double and triple posts, but never SEVEN. That's a record for sure!

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i would keep stashing money bro.... keep saving and saving wall off that bitch and at the same time upgrade the electrical... do it right the first time... if it takes you another year just think how sweet it will be... wall it off with 2 beastly 18's in a perfect box with lots of clean power... never know maybe in a year the SMD woofers will be out... just my .02 if i were you i would wait its what im doing now... i cant afford all the stuff i need but after boot camp and A school and a little something i got in the works ill have everything i need... i just keep getting things piece by piece as i can...

just a thought...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

i would keep stashing money bro.... keep saving and saving wall off that bitch and at the same time upgrade the electrical... do it right the first time... if it takes you another year just think how sweet it will be... wall it off with 2 beastly 18's in a perfect box with lots of clean power... never know maybe in a year the SMD woofers will be out... just my .02 if i were you i would wait its what im doing now... i cant afford all the stuff i need but after boot camp and A school and a little something i got in the works ill have everything i need... i just keep getting things piece by piece as i can...

just a thought...

He said a couple posts up that he didn't wanna wall it off lol.

Here's a rough setup that you prolli would be very happy with and will likely be louder than much anything around you -

18" AA Havoc D2

AQ 1200D @ 1ohm(will be fine w/ stock alt)

Box - 7ft3 @ 32hz w/ 100sq in of port

Batts similar to - Kinetik 1400 under hood + 2400 in back.

1/0ga Ultraflex welding wire

This will be wayy under budget and even would give u an opportunity to buy an HO alt, still would have left over $$ too. This setup would get pretty loud, low as hell and still have sum very good SQ.

Pioneer AVIC-N2