2loud4youmorris Elipse Bassrace 149.9 Build

I guess I should put my 12 in a .75 cube box then to race 39's lol :D Great job.

:)

With a hatch and depending the the box design you can control the note it peaks at by the distance the enclosure is to the back of the vehicle (the port for that matter). Not to state the obvious for those who know.... but, the farther forward the box is the higher the note will go (kind of like making a port larger on a ported box essentially)

Where is it gonna be based, between the seats I'm guessing and ending up right below the start of the windshield??

There is two thin layers of steel at the front of the roof like on my wagon. I have been pondering a few ways to attach it. I will more then likely use bolts in some way so it is still removable.

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

:)

With a hatch and depending the the box design you can control the note it peaks at by the distance the enclosure is to the back of the vehicle (the port for that matter). Not to state the obvious for those who know.... but, the farther forward the box is the higher the note will go (kind of like making a port larger on a ported box essentially)

There is two thin layers of steel at the front of the roof like on my wagon. I have been pondering a few ways to attach it. I will more then likely use bolts in some way so it is still removable.

2 layers would be good on the eclipse.

Just the sunroof will suck to take apart and welded,

I just did the back of my eclipse today.

There is spray foam everywhere.

But is very solid

TEAM EPIC SOUNDZ

NEW BUILD:

99 BURBAN DOING 160S ON MUZIK

WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDS!

http://www.youtube.com/user/2loud4youmorris

Archived