Sonic Electronix

1 15 Ported thru the rear deck???

what sub will you be using? for this project I love how these port throughs sound loud and clean ya do it right and it will slump no problem

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

what sub will you be using? for this project I love how these port throughs sound loud and clean ya do it right and it will slump no problem

sub will be dc level 4 15

Edited by DUBIE

what do you guys mean by a true port thru? is it like a bandpass with ported part threw deck? because if so i was thinking about this too.

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

so i was thinking and had this idea i dont know if its gonna work but ill give it a try.

what if i build a sealed box and make the room and size for the port, make the port put it thru the rear deck and screwed the port in to the box etc.?..would that work just to see how it sounds or should i just get a designs from someone?.

so i was thinking and had this idea i dont know if its gonna work but ill give it a try.

what if i build a sealed box and make the room and size for the port, make the port put it thru the rear deck and screwed the port in to the box etc.?..would that work just to see how it sounds or should i just get a designs from someone?.

you can do that seen 3 twelves sealed of from the trunk firing forward the port came through the package tray you can do this just fire them back into the trunkcause your seats dont fold down but if you want to do a bandpass port through ya goin to have to do it of course the other way

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

you can do that seen 3 twelves sealed of from the trunk firing forward the port came through the package tray you can do this just fire them back into the trunkcause your seats dont fold down but if you want to do a bandpass port through ya goin to have to do it of course the other way

oh really??..haha..then im gonna try that today if it goes well and sounds well then ill keep it that way..ill post some build pics if it pounds..thanks for the help brotha!!..

let me know if this works cause I have only seen it done with the subs firing forward good luck :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

forward as firing into cab of vehicle but give it a try

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0