Sundown Audio

what amp do you think is better????

swat281

Both are very good amps but aren't exactly the best value per dollar out there... What are the prices on them??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Sundown sae1200d.

I must have missed this amp when he asked which of the 2 were better, come on man he asked which of the 2 were better... Not opinions on similar power range amps.

To the OP - Either amp for $200 is a good deal as long they are in working order. Each one will do rated power and are very well built. I see u mentioned he got the JL for $200, I'd be very weary that it's stolen for that price.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

all i have to say is jl's are way overrated and over priced but for 200 and pending on condition it might be worth it. if the 1000 means the wattage rms oh yea its worth it. im not to familiar with the models of jls

youl prolly dspend almost a grand on a 1000 watt amp from jl. i believe memphis would be more reliable

thats cheap for the jl considering they retail at around 900 but do rated power from 1.5 to 4 ohms and 10 to 14.4 volts strong amp

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

I must have missed this amp when he asked which of the 2 were better, come on man he asked which of the 2 were better... Not opinions on similar power range amps.

To the OP - Either amp for $200 is a good deal as long they are in working order. Each one will do rated power and are very well built. I see u mentioned he got the JL for $200, I'd be very weary that it's stolen for that price.

oh no i was with him when he purchased that amp.. he's just upgrading so he's selling his old equipment.. he's got a w6 12" for $250..