Sonic Electronix

the most you get is a discount

i've heard if youre sponsored by JBL and competing for their team, you get stuff like at parts cost (which is like 75% off retail in some cases), but you're still paying, and even that level is very difficult to earn

most places will kinda get you stuff at cost if you're "sponsored", and help take care of you if you blow a woofer competing or something.

The best discounts i've gotten are through "accomodation programs", but thats usually one product from one company for a limited time (think 1000 dollar navi for 400 bux, but you can only get one, cant resell it, and have to pay in full within a months time, and only 1000 are available to all authorized retailers in the country)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i got a buddy that is currently building a full custom C10 show truck.i mean shaved,body dropped on 24s,454bb,custom interior,etc etc. and hes lined up with Arc Audio as his sponsor,but hes only geting the product at cost or so and Arc is doing a full custom install.Only thing is the contract states he has to take it to certain amount of shows a year,and Arc will take his truck when they need it for big shows like SEMA,CES etc.